Tuesday, March 20, 2012

more than I dreamed it would be ......

Everyone should have the opportunity to be invited somewhere where they are valued - even for a brief moment in time.  Here is my new office ... they put flowers on the table to welcome me!  Flowers! I am honored and humbled!  Here is the view from my office window:






A bricks and mortar campus - nice for a change!  One of the profs invited Stuart and I over for dinner tonight.  Absolutely lovely family.  We had delicious, healthy meal  and wonderful conversation.  We will see them again when Aaric arrives. 


We have landed in a wonderful place!  Did I mention that Sunday was "Mothering Day"?  Not Mother's Day - as too many aren't mothers, never had a mother, or did and no longer have mothers.  But Mothering Day!  Really!  You celebrate the mothering you have given and have received, in all senses of the word.  And all those people who have mothered you and you have mothered.  I love it!  It could get used to this kind, generous perspective .....


Love and blessings,
Marti

No comments:

Post a Comment